Experienced Ruby on Rails developer
- Тип занятости
- полная занятость
- от 3000 евро в месяц
Nice to meet you! We are Plugify. A team of music loving revolutionaries on a mission: to disrupt the live music booking industry. To become a global destination for booking artists online. Because we believe it’s a shame that talented musicians were having such a hard time connecting with potential customers. It was time to cut out the middleman.
Since our launch in March 2016 the company is growing rapidly. Plugify is building the next big thing in music. To do this, we need you. A revolutionary like us, to grow the band. The Plugify team consists of experienced developers as well as strategy consultants. All we do is put the user first.
We are looking for a talented, experienced Ruby on Rails developer who cannot wait to create the innovative solutions in the always exciting live music industry.
We are looking forward to further expand our young, driven team with a talented Ruby on Rails developer. As backend developer, you will have a large role in designing and delivering new software features, and in creating and maintaining our existing web application. Together with the team you will translate our customer wishes into new and improved web applications, always maintaining a balance between the business requirements, user experience, quality and delivery of working software.
Are you up for this challenge? Keep on reading!
We are looking for someone who fits the following profile:
- 4+ years of experience with full lifecycle web development
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- Working knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Experience with testing (Rspec)
- Knowledge of modern frontend development is a plus
- Excellent management/leadership skills
- Proactive and pragmatic: getting things done mentality
- Fluent in English
- A competitive compensation package, based on your experience
- A challenging working environment where you can have a big impact
- Training and coaching by experienced developers and former strategy consultants
- Working with a strong and ambitious team in Amsterdam
- Lunch every day, regular team events and parties
- The opportunity to join the yet-to-be-set-up office band (in case you’re interested)
- Our team is young, ambitious and energetic. You will have unprecedented responsibility and you will enjoy plenty of freedom in your day to day work.
Does it sound like music to your ears?
Apply for this job directly by sending your resume ultimately before May 25, 2017 to Karens Grigorjancs, Plugify’s CTO:
We are excited to meet you!